My name is Mary Hatherley.
I decided to become a Registered Childminder as I enjoyed my own childrens’ early years so much. I wanted to use the experience I have gained through caring and educating my own family to help others. Key points about me are:
- Apart from my own personal experience in bringing up four children I have completed the CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Home-based Childcare.
- I have had First Aid training (Certificate in Paediatric First Aid) and ensure that my skills and knowledge are up to date by attending refresher courses at suitable intervals.
- I have been inspected and Registered by OFSTED.
- I am a member of the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Year.
- I am fully insured as a Child Minder through Royal and Sun Alliance.
- I am registered as a business with HM Revenue and Customs.
- I am registered with the ICO.
- I accept Childcare vouchers from recognised schemes.
- I have had a full (clean) driving licence for 30+ years.
- I have been childminding since 2006.